An exceptional location
Small sunny hotel at the foot of the most beautiful slopes of La Clusaz, also located near the village: a ten minutes walk is enough to reach the center, also connected directly to the hotel by a small cable car open from 9am to 5:30pm
Outside these hours, a valet service is available free of charge.
For this century-old farmhouse, entirely renovated in 2007 by local craftsmen in the pure tradition of Haute-Savoie chalets.
Flat screens, wifi access, walk-in showers and separate toilets, drying cupboards are in perfect harmony with the materials and the old-fashioned mountain furniture.
Rooms & services
4 double rooms, 1 family room adapted to people with reduced mobility, 1 suite and a mazot for a very personalized service.
Through a small professional and family structure, we are at your entire disposal for the duration of your stay.
- Booking of your ski equipment with our partner Sport Boutique.
- Booking of your ski passes.
- Booking of your ski lessons.
- Free valet service upon arrival and for all your local trips
- A transfer service to welcome you personally at the train stations and airports of Geneva and Annecy.
- Global invoicing at the end of your stay.
Our double rooms
The family room
Your stay in total freedom
Short or long stays with or without half board. With half board:
- Breakfast served until noon
If you wish to have dinner outside, we propose you to have lunch at the “Vieux Chalet” with half board:
- No imposed menu, “à la carte” choice
- Snack (pancakes) with a hot drink
Built in 1789, this farm will see its destiny upset in 1936 by the implementation of the Crêt du Merle’s tele-sled, positioning Le Vieux Chalet at the edge of the slope.
The daughters of the family swapped their peasant aprons for those of cooks and snacks were served on the slopes, making it one of the first high altitude restaurants in the world.
In 1948, a few rooms were built in place of the barn and here we are…
If in the past the sheep were counted to fall asleep, today it is the four stars of this old chalet that will lull your nights…and your days too.